2/06/2012

A few EASY Organization tips!

When STUFF is ORGANIZED life is a lot less Chaotic for me!  Here are a few simple things that I have done in my home to make things run more smoothly:
Shower curtain clips on a hanger are one of my favorite discoveries.  You can buy a whole pack at the dollar store for a buck.  Clip them on a hanger and use them to organize.  I love how easy it is to grab what you need without knocking everything else off in the process.
These are the tank-tops I use to layer all in one spot!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Below is a picture of all my scarves organized the same way!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Okay, so I’ve always had a hard time folding my kids cloths!  I used to just stack them and put the whole stack in the drawer.  NOW I DO FOLD the cloths but place them in the drawers SIDEWAYS.  I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS!  I can see each item in the drawer and the morning routine runs much smoother.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
It seems I’m always picking up bobby pins, but when it comes to needing one I can never find one.  My solution=Place a magnetic strip in your hair drawer!  They stay in one place and are very handy when you are getting ready!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Do you have any loose cords?  I was constantly looking for my cell phone cord at night….it would fall behind the dresser or get unplugged while vacuuming so I would not run over the charger.  I decided to clip it to the alarm clock cord and now it stays put! ; )
IOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
This has been a BIG help in knowing if I have given antibiotic for the day!  Simple…but very helpful!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I LOVE my little magnet/dry erase board!  This is our communication lifeline….well sorta…this AND our cell phones!  I love it for reminders, notes, bills, to write phone numbers on if no paper is handy.  If you don’t have one…get one! ; ) 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I hope that you can use some of these Ideas to help simplify life a little!  Let me know what you think and I would love any pointers you might have as well!
Hollys Signature2_edited-1

4 comments:

  1. You are a genius! You must have got it from your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tips!

    Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday Link Party

    Natasha xx

    serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought to clip my phone or iPod charge cord onto my alarm clock cord- great idea! I also fold and place my kid's clothing sideways and I absolutely love the idea, I still need to work on my drawers though, you don't forget about that cute shirt you wanted your child to wear before they outgrow it and you need to pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/09/2013

    Great Ideas!! Love the bobby pin and charger ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...