2/03/2013

Valentine Wreath Idea

I was ready for something fun and different to decorate my front door.  I came up with this Valentine wreath.  It was pretty simple and didn't take too much time.  I already had the wood heart cutouts, I found them at a craft store on clear out years ago.  I already had the yarn, and I found a straw circular wreath after Halloween for a buck.  I knew I wanted to wrap the yarn around the wreath but wasn't sure how I wanted to dress it up.  
Most wreaths that I have seen have the decorations directly on the wreath not hanging from the center like this one!  At first I thought I was a little odd, but it's grown on me and now I love it!  What do you think?

Last year I shared a post on Valentines Decor Ideas.  I shared another heart shaped wreath that I made with roses.  If you are interested you can view that post here!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...