1/30/2014

Valentine Gift Ideas with Free Printables

Hello, and thanks for stopping by!  Feel free to click here to learn more about us and why we blog!

I made these tags for my husband.  Starting February 1st I gave him one each day leading up to Valentine's Day!  He totally loved it.  These are a few of his favorites so they are customized for him.  Feel free to use any of these ideas.  I hope they work for your loved one, If not I've added some blank tags at the bottom so you can make up your own!





Here are pictures of the finished project up close.  You can be creative and use the sayings to go with different goodies as well!














If you want to use these tags then go ahead!  I've done all the work, mine as well share! : ) Just copy them into a document and size to preference.  Print & Enjoy!  Happy Valentines Day!














Here are some blank tags, so you can customize your own!


We would love for you to Follow us via:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...